Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Top Ten Checkouts

I use the Destiny system for book checkout.  I was looking at tab called "Reports" and clicked on Library Reports.  I found a really neat report called "Top/Bottom Titles".  This report allows me to set parameters to customize the data that I get.  I set it to show me the top 10 books for the past 60 days.  I was surprised that it was all fiction books.  I know that we have a lot of nonfiction circulating, but I guess there are more books to choose from.  Using the data, I'm setting up a top ten display, that will change every month.  I'm going to working on it at school tomorrow and I will post pictures when I get it all set up.

I've been working on coming up with new displays.  I'm still working on the one that I wrote about a few posts below.  These are going out in the hallway so I want them to be almost perfect.

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment