Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good Reads 2012 Challenge

I'm going to be trying to do the Good Reads 2012 Challenge this year.  This is where I've challenged myself to read 2012 books this year that I haven't read before.  I'm not sure how to get the link to the widget to appear on the side, so I'm posting it in a post.  I'll update every few weeks.  During the school year I'm going to try and read as many picture books and chapter books as I can, but during the summer a few other titles might slip in.  I'm going to see how it goes.

I haven't really had a lot of time to explore www.goodreads.com.  I just set up my account over my break.  I'm hoping to have time in the next few weeks to explore the site.

Stacey


2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Stacey has read 2 books toward her goal of 2012 books.
hide

No comments:

Post a Comment