Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Caldecott Winners & Newbery Winners


Well, I was very surprised with the book that won, A Ball for Daisy," illustrated and written by Chris Raschka. This one had not ever appeared on my radar.  I can't wait to get it.  I'm on the wait list at my local library.  All the Caldecott Honor books I had on my recent book order.  The order can't get here fast enough!  

I'm not familiar with any of the Newberry winners.  But I've got them on hold at my local library too.  Has anyone read any of the Newberry books?  It looks like I've got quite a few books to add to my reading list for 2012!

In the next few days I'll post about a great new assessment app that I read about in another technology blog.  It is really neat and will provide a lot of documentation!!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment