Friday, July 18, 2014

Book Smiles!!

smile book
I read my book early in the week, but I was suffering from an allergic reaction to some medication. So I was not doing a lot because the Benadryl I was taking. But now my head is clear and I can think again.

17347419



My #booksmiles for this week is Clumsy Duck by Britta Teckentrup. Click here for a summary on Goodreads. She has also written two other books that I love: Grumpy Cat and Big Smelly Bear

This book was such a fun read because like Duck I'm a little clumsy, so I identified with the character. When I was younger it was suggested that ballet might not be the activity for me since I was dancing into walls and couldn't keep my balance. This book was also a great reminder that we all need to be cheerleaders to help the kids find how they can be successful. 

And how can you not smile when you look at the cover of this book.

What book made you smile this week?

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

No comments:

Post a Comment