Thursday, July 3, 2014

Book Smiles!!

smile book

Book Smiles!!

I've been smiling a lot this week, because I've been able to read a lot more this week. I can't believe that we are already into July! This summer is flying by! I need to get motivated to get some of my plans done before summer is over!


18640812

Hope everybody has had some great books that made them smile. My book this week that made me smile was Arlo Rolled by Susan Pearson. Click here for a summary on Goodreads. This book was a lot of fun. Arlo does not want to be eaten, he wants to see the world. So he starts to roll so that he can explore the world around him. This book reminded me of a Gingerbread Man story. Loved the ending!

What book has made you smile? Post in the comments and/or if you are on Twitter post with the hashtag #booksmiles.

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

No comments:

Post a Comment