Saturday, January 25, 2014

Celebrate!!

Discover. Play. Build.

Every week, Ruth Ayres over at Discover. Play. Build. invites people to share celebrations from their week.  Please visit and consider linking up your own celebration.

Well, my first celebration is that this is my third post in one week!  In my last post I talked about being in a bit a a blogging slump.  I think this link up might be just what I need to start working my way out of it.

My second celebration is that I think I'm out of my reading slump.  Because of being sick for the last part of 2013 I was not doing much reading except for a few familiar romance novels.  I've been doing a lot of reading in January!  This past week was a snow week for me.  So I got to read quite a few books that I've been meaning to read.

I know this is a short post, but I'm getting back in the habit of posting!

What do you have to celebrate from this past week!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

3 comments:

  1. A snow week? Where do you live? I am glad you are getting your blogging and reading back where you want it to be! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Southern MD, south of DC. The problem was that we had sleet before the snow, so the bottom layer was ice. Many of our back roads had a lot of problems getting cleared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judging from your previous post, you are definitely out of your reading slump, Stacey. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete