Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Snow Day Reading!!

At the beginning of last week it became obvious that I would be soon having a few snow days. As the week progressed, the prediction for snow turned into Blizzard Warnings! So I did what any reader would do, I made sure I made it to the library to check out the books I had on hold! I couldn't leave them sitting on the shelf not being read. Below is what my snow day reading piles looked like before the storm.




Out of the 23 books I had on hand for snow day reading, I finished 16 books. Most were picture books, but after the reading rut I had last fall I was thrilled to read that many books! I'll be post about some of my favorites in the next few days. We ended up getting between 15-18 inches of snow! So I was outside shoveling for most of Sunday, but I had some great podcast episodes that I listened to. It made the time go by fast.

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

No comments:

Post a Comment