Saturday, February 1, 2014

Celebrate


Discover. Play. Build.

Every week, Ruth Ayres over at Discover. Play. Build. invites people to share celebrations from their week. Please visit and consider linking up your own celebration.

I'm a little late posting today, because I'm not really sure where my Saturday went today.  I had grand plans, but other things got in the way today.

I was so thrilled this week to finally see my 3rd Graders on Friday!  Due to weather and one professional day, I have not seen them since December 20th. I had to look at what I had taught the other classes and prioritize what I need to teach them.  I'm hoping that we are not going to miss anymore Fridays because of weather.

This week I was so excited to come home and find this box on my front porch. The outside of the box made me wonder what book was inside. Once I opened the box I found an ARC of Mouseheart by Lisa Fiedler.  Click here for a summary on Goodreads. The summary sound so exciting.  I can't wait to dive in!  This will be my next read!


What are you celebrating?

Stacey (@libraryjo92)



1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Our cold weather days threw our schedule off too, but not that far. That's a long time to go without seeing students. Glad you finally got to spend time with them. Have fun with the ARC. :)

    ReplyDelete