Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Read (So Far) This Week

I got through the picture books.  I really enjoyed Muhammad Ali: The People's Champion by Water Dean Myers!  I love when I learned something when I read and I learned a lot from this book.  If you don't know a lot about Muhammad Ali this book is a great introduction to his live.  I also enjoyed All Star!: Honus Wagner and the Most Famous Baseball Card Ever by Jane Yolen.  I'm not really a baseball fan, but I can recognize Honus Wagner's picture on a baseball card.  It was great to finally learn the story behind the picture.  The Aggie books were good.  I've got a couple of dog fans that I'm suggesting them too.  I just loved Grumpy Bird by Jeremy Tankard! I actually was in a bit of a grumpy mood when I started reading it!  Well, by the time I was done the grumpy mood was gone and I had a smile on my face!

I'm still reading The Genius Files #2: Never Say Genius and it's as good as the first and just as exciting!  I haven't started Smile yet, but I will before the week is over.

Please share in the comments what you are reading.

Stacey
@libraryjo92

No comments:

Post a Comment