Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good Reads Challenge-Best Graphic Novels

Yesterday I posted about my favorite chapter books so far this year.  Today I've got my list of great graphic novels!  Once again thanks to Twitter I have had a lot of great suggestions.


*Bink and Gollie by Kate DiCamillo
*Lunch Lady and the Bake Sale Bandit by Jarrett J. Krosoczka (Love the whole series)
*Sticky Burr series by John Lechner
*The Amulet series by Kazu Kibuishi
*Babymouse Queen of the World by Jennifer Holm and Matthew Holm (Love the whole series)
*Squish by Jennifer Holm and Matthew Holm (Love the whole series)


f you haven't jumped on the Twitter bandwagon I highly suggest you do.  You can follow me on Twitter, @libraryjo92.  Some other great people to follow on Twitter are, @mentortexts, @donalynbooks, @colbysharp, @100scopenotes, @MrSchuReads.


After I read some more books, I'll update my lists. If you have any suggestions for me please post them.  Happy Reading!!!


Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment