Thursday, June 26, 2014

Book Smiles!

smile book
It is time once again for another book that made me smile! If you didn't check out  Daydream Reader's post and King and Kids post last week make sure you check them out. They choose some really good books! I can't wait to see what they pick this week! Brief Thief by Michael Escoffier on King and Kids blog got me some strange looks in the bookstore as I was laughing out loud as I was reading it.


18377674My book this week is It's An Orange Aardvark by Michael Hall. Click here for a summary on GoodreadsI am a huge Michael Hall fan and this one didn't disappoint me. My book smiles actually started before I even read the book. I had so much fun showing the book trailer to my kindergarten and first grade students. They were so excited about the book. I can't wait to share with them next year because it's a definite purchase for my library.
 


What book or books made you smile this week? Make sure you share, we all need more book that make us smile!

Happy Reading!!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

No comments:

Post a Comment