Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday! (Books I Can't Wait For)




Waiting on Wednesday in a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that lets us gush over books we just can’t WAIT to get our hands on!


I've got quite a few books that I'm waiting on! But I narrowed it down to two for my first post.




My first book that I can't wait for is The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle by Christopher Healy.  I totally fell for Prince Liam, Prince Frederic, Prince Duncan, and Prince Gustav in the first book (The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom).  As a child, I always wondered whey all the Prince's were just named Prince Charming.  It made no sense to me.  So this book really answered that question.  As soon as I got done with the first one I was already looking for when the second one was being published.  I have to wait until April 30, 2013.

With the second book, I'm waiting for you might notice a theme for this post. It is The Runaway King by Jennifer Nielsen.  When I started the first book, The False Prince, I could not put it down until I finished it.  I was captivated by the story of grooming an orphan to assume the role of the missing prince.  I heard about the book on Twitter and I am so glad that I listened to the recommendations.

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

1 comment:

  1. I keep forgetting about the Guide to Storming the Castle, but I am looking forward to it. The first one was so funny!

    ReplyDelete