Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's Treat Tuesday!!



treatbadge
designed by the amazingly talented Shannon Houghton!


As I posted yesterday, I'm also in the process of reading Of Giants and Ice by Shelby Bach.  This is one of my impulse pick-ups at Public Library.  Click here for the Goodreads summary.  I like the concept that Shelby Bach set up with the Ever After School (EAS) program.  When I first started the book I wasn't sure if I was going to like this one.  Sometimes I can take or leave fairy tale based stories.  But I pushed few the first few chapters and I've really started to enjoy it.





Here is my book and my "treat".  This is my last candy treat for a while, so I'm starting healthy routine for 2013!  The peanut crunch is my absolute favorite treat!

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)



1 comment:

  1. Stacey- Great post! :) Love it! And #TreatTuesday can be healthy treats in the future too!

    ReplyDelete