Friday, February 3, 2012

Much Better Week!

This was a better week!  I was sure it would be, but a part of me was scared that it wouldn't be.  


I started my new online course and I'm really excited about it.  It is through Thinkport, called Learning and Teaching with Web 2.0 Tools.  I'm very excited about this course, but also a little nervous.  After reading the articles for session one I realize how much I don't know about Web 2.0 Tools.  I can't wait until we dive into looking at some tools.  I'm already thinking about what my final project can be.  I have an idea, but I have to see how the class goes.
Not that I need more to do, but I signed up for another course during this time.  It is only a 5 session course and I earn one credit, but it is from 4:30-7:30.  Of course, four of the sessions take place on Wednesdays, which is my busy day.  Luckily a friend of mine is taking the course too.  So I won't have to be there by myself.


Hope everyone has a great weekend.


Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment