Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's Treat Tuesday!!

treatbadge
designed by the amazingly talented Shannon Houghton!


It's been a while since I've been able to post two days in a row!  So glad I was able to post on Treat Tuesday, though my "treat" is not edible.  My treat today is that I've been able to read two books in two days.  Just LOVE summer!!  And I'm getting ready to start on another tonight.

My goal has been this year to read at least 100 nonfiction books.  As of yesterday, I was only up to 8 nonfiction books.  I've got a lot of nonfiction books to read over the summer.  I consider nonfiction to be one of my book gaps.  It is not something that I would pick to read if given the option.  But I am finding that, as I read I am enjoying learning new facts.

These are my treats!  I have read National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Space by Catherine D. Hughes, A Tangle of Knots by Lisa Graff and I'm getting ready to start The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens.  The last two are thanks to a friend on Twitter, Kelly (@mullerspace).

I'll post my thought on them all of them soon.  
Off to do some more reading!

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

No comments:

Post a Comment