Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Kids Come Tomorrow!!

I am excited that the kids come tomorrow.  It was great to see all of them today.  Some of them have gotten so tall over summer!  Still trying to finalize my plans for my little kids.  For my big kids, I've got a really great activity planned.  On the blog Sharing the Shelves I found a great activity using QR codes.  I created 15 questions and made QR codes for the students to scan to find the answers.  Click here for the link to post.  It gives a great explanation about the activity.  I thought this was a new and fun way to introduce the library and the procedures.  I hopefully be able to post some pictures and let you know how it goes.

Also I'm going to be a guest blogger this week.  I'll be posting a link to the blog.  It will be about my top ten favorite books that I read during the Summer Thowdown.

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

No comments:

Post a Comment