Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's October already?

Where has the beginning of the school year gone? It's hard to believe that I'm already having the book fair next week! That means soon I'll have to start thinking about my reading incentive program. I've found some great computer and Internet safety sites which I will be posting tomorrow. A few of the sites are on my school computer.

But as I was searching the Internet, I found a great page with a song by Jackie Mims Hopkins. She is the author of The Shelf Elf books. The song is all about using a shelf marker that is sung to the tune of the Hokey Pokey.

Get your singing voices ready, click here for the link.

Stacey

1 comment:

  1. I used to use shelf markers only in the Dewey section, but now I start with Kindergarten in the E section and it carries over. K's love rules.

    ReplyDelete