Sunday, September 15, 2013

Random Sunday Thoughts

I can't believe it is Sunday again!  The weekend goes by so fast.  Even though I say that I'm going to try and get school things done early, I once again find myself working on Sunday evening.  I have to try and get better, so that I can enjoy my Sunday night.

My school had our Back to School Night Open House on Thursday.  I had the public library come and set up a table. This allowed the public library to promote the many resources that they provide.  Since September is National Library Card Sign-Up month, they also had applications for library cards.  I was thrilled at the end of the night, when we counted the applications.  There were 18 students and/or parents who walked away with brand new library cards!  It was thrilling to know that 18 more people in my school community have library cards!

This has been a great break from my school work!  Look for my post tomorrow about what I have been reading!

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92) 

No comments:

Post a Comment